[amazon_link asins=’B0756RF9KY,B0756Z53JN,B0745BNFYV,B077Q7F7YV,B077PWBC7J,B0756Z242J,B071HWTHPH,B01F073VWQ’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’100482-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’9672c9fe-5442-11e8-ba9d-03cd6dc8883c’][amazon_link asins=’B01BMDTSJ2,B077TVWFLB,B06WW64YM6,B00IHS3RGQ,B01NB1SQMO,B01D4EYNUG,B06WWL4JD8,B0000C73CQ’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’100482-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’56fb3b01-5442-11e8-ba2c-93bdf8d7010b’]
Google Adsense Program
Google AdSense™ is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.
Special offers and product promotions
Get 15% back, Shop with balance. Shop for Rs.500 or more with only Amazon Pay balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.300 per customer. ADD BALANCE NOW Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
Cosmus Atomic 30 Litre Black Laptop Backpack Product specifications
- Colour: Black
- Model Number 40051011037
- Item Height 47.6 Centimeters
- Item Length 32.4 Centimeters
- Item Width 19.7 Centimeters
- Volume Capacity 30 Liters
- Item Weight 900 Grams
- Material Polyester
- Closure Zipper
- Inner Material Polyester
- Warranty Description 1 year Warranty against manufacturing defects.Warranty Type Manufacturer
Highly Durable Strong Laptop Backpack Bag For Upto 15.6 Inch Laptop
Perfect For The Daily Commute Or Occasional Travel, This Strong Backpack Is Loaded With Pockets And Compartments To Hold All Of Your Most Important Items. The Atomic 15.6″ Premium Laptop Backpack Is Made From Hi-Grade 1680D Pu Coated Polyester Fabric And Features A Well Organized Design With High Quality Fittings, A Well Padded Back Panel And Ergonomic Shoulder Straps For Complete Comfort. This Rough & Tough Laptop Backpack Has Capacity Of 30 L And Can Easily Carry Weight 20 Kg. This Roomy 2 Compartment Backpack Bag Includes A Well Cushioned Laptop Compartment, A Felt-Lined Tablet Pocket And Organizer Pockets To Hold All Of Your Small Items And Frequently Used Accessories.
Our Strength:We Use High Quality Fabric And Heavy Duty Nylon Thread For Stitching To Give The Bag Long Lasting Life.
Question: Will it support 20 KG with out any issues to bag?
Answer: That’s too much for the bag.And also depends 20kg of what you putting in it.
Question: is it a waterproof bag ? and what is the cover everybody talking about? please explain
Answer: It is waterproof. It has a rain cover. A cover which u can use to cover ur bag whenever rain comes.
Question: Does it have rain cover
Question: Hi i am thing to buy this bag but will it support laptop with many clothes since i used to travel every week…
Answer: Not many clothes, but laptop with 1-2 pair of clothes
Cosmus Atomic 30 Litre Black Laptop Backpack Advantages
- Very nice build quality and looks sturdy.
- bag with rain cover.
- Excellent zips and stitching
Cosmus Atomic 30 Litre Black Laptop Backpack Disdvantages
- May be not compatible for medium luggages
- Outer Material: Fabric, Color: Black
- Weight: 1500 grams; Dimensions: 33 cms x 48 cms x 17 cms (LxWxH)
- Number of compartments: 3
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer and Seller; 1 year manufacturer warranty is non-transferable and valid for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Laptop compatibility: Yes, Laptop compartment size: 15.6 inches
- American Tourister 27 Lts Comet Black Laptop Backpack Model Number Comet 03
- Item Height 17 Centimeters
- Item Length 33 Centimeters
- Item Width 48 Centimeters
Volume Capacity 27 Liters
- Item Weight 1.5 Kilograms
- Material Fabric
Water Resistance Not Water Resistant
- Warranty Description 1 year manufacturer warranty is non-transferable and valid for 1 year from the original date of purchase.Warranty Type Manufacturer & Seller
- 4.0 out of 5 starssuper lightweight and extremly comfortable…
bag looks small but can easily accomodate a laptop and some more stuff… super lightweight… dont even felt that the heavy dell was inside.. enough cushion for your back… there is no organiser which is a drawback but plenty of storage space if you want and very comfortable.
- 5.0 out of 5 starsGr8 going
By Amazon Customer on 7 May 2017
For 2 months i am using this bag noe….and i still love to Carry it every where i go …love it ….amezon never failed to satisfy thier customer.
- 1.0 out of 5 starsThree Stars
ByAmazon Customeron 19 August 2016
it has warranty and i want to return it
Mobile marketing is multi-channel online marketing technique focused at reaching a specific audience on their smart phone, tablets, or any other related devices through websites, E mail, SMS and MMS, social media or mobile applications.  Mobile marketing can provide customers with time and location sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services and ideas. In a more theoretical manner, academic Andreas Kaplan defines mobile marketing as “any marketing activity conducted through a ubiquitous network to which consumers are constantly connected using a personal mobile device”.
- Marketing through cellphones’ SMS (Short Message Service) became increasingly popular in the early 2000s in Europe and some parts of Asia when businesses started to collect mobile phone numbers and send off wanted (or unwanted) content.
- On average, SMS messages are read within four minutes, making them highly convertible.
- Over the past few years SMS marketing has become a legitimate advertising channel in some parts of the world. This is because unlike email over the public internet, the carriers who police their own networks have set guidelines and best practices for the mobile media industry (including mobile advertising).
- The IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) and the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), as well, have established guidelines and are evangelizing the use of the mobile channel for marketers.
- While this has been fruitful in developed regions such as North America, Western Europe and some other countries, mobile SPAM messages (SMS sent to mobile subscribers without a legitimate and explicit opt-in by the subscriber) remain an issue in many other parts of the world, partly due to the carriers selling their member databases to third parties.
- In India, however, government’s efforts of creating National Do Not Call Registry have helped cellphone users to stop SMS advertisements by sending a simple SMS or calling 1909.
- Mobile marketing approaches through SMS has expanded rapidly in Europe and Asia as a new channel to reach the consumer. SMS initially received negative media coverage in many parts of Europe for being a new form of spam as some advertisers purchased lists and sent unsolicited content to consumer’s phones; however, as guidelines are put in place by the mobile operators, SMS has become the most popular branch of the Mobile Marketing industry with several 100 million advertising SMS sent out every month in Europe alone.
In Europe the first cross-carrier SMS shortcode campaign was run by Txtbomb in 2001 for an Island Records release, In North America it was the Labatt Brewing Company in 2002. Over the past few years mobile short codes have been increasingly popular as a new channel to communicate to the mobile consumer. Brands have begun to treat the mobile short code as a mobile domain name allowing the consumer to text message the brand at an event, in store and off any traditional media.